Thursday, December 15, 2011

~~~ Home is were you are ~~~ Enmarc Card Challenge




Using this month's card sketch I made this sweet card.I colored the chippie by spraying Dazzles Summer Fields and Wild Grape onto my craft sheet together with some Picket Fence distress Stain.After wetting the chippie with some water,I dragged it through the paints until I was satisfied with the colors.Once dry I embossed with clear embossing powder and finished it of with another light spritz of Wild Grape Dazzle.The leaves were just chalked and curled with my awl.It makes the layers split a little giving it some dimension...Thanks for the tip Alma ;-)


I used Enmarc's
Swirl and Flourishes: Flourish 9




Here one can see the effect the extra spritz of Dazzle has on the chippie!    




















Thank you to any one visiting me here...:-)

1 comment:

  1. This card is amazing. I discovered your work on Scrapbook.com today - your work is so gorgeous and inspiring. I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...