Thursday, January 12, 2012

....Guilty as Charged...

I decided to handle the first 'case' hosted by C.S.I in typical detective style...hence the crime scene folders containing the evidence!!! Some  of my 'evidence' on this LO is the distressing, which of course wasn't difficult for me as I lovvvveee distressing! The pin,the numbers, the repeated stamp on the background paper and the lacy elements are also part of the evidence!

The silly Title and little bit of journaling...on the tag and the numbered list are all testimony of my crime...I will desperately have to pay more attention to the journal aspect of Scrapbooking...I just find it so very difficult to put my thoughts into words.I envy those who can write....

Now,what is my crime?...COFFEE !!! I just love the darn stuff and can not imagine my life without a cuppa...Be it a good roasted brew,or a cuppochino or coffee milkshake or any thing flavored with coffee for that matter! Even coffee scented candles and soap go down well with me...

So here is my LO dedicated to that one big 'crime' in my life....




Want to have a closer look?


The bottles are from Dusty Attic...they call them Potion Bottles,but I found mine to be full of coffee! I just sprayed them with some Dazzles spray and dabbed some gold dabber on them. The borders were cut with Tim Holtz'es Vintage Lace die...aren't they just to perfectly grungy good??? The numbers are also Tim Holtz and I stamped them in three different colors.











Thank you all for the visit...and if you do find that perfect cup of coffee...sit back, put your feet up and relax! Remember   Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO a lot every detail of it. This is also my crime!!! What a great idea to make a LO of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, had to pop over from CSI to say how much I love this layout, great design and such an original layout love it, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...