Thursday, April 5, 2012

~~~ Believe in your Dreams~~~ Scrap Africa Sketch #3





Now this LO has a story behind it... Three weeks ago Scrap Africa posted their Sketch #3 challenge...and a beautiful sketch it is...of course I would Love to do it. Then Mr Tim and his Creative Chemistry 101 happened and all my thoughts and energy went into that...end of story is that time just took the reins and ran away from me! So much so that I , fortunately, had a look on the blogs at what was going on in the world post CC101 and my oh my... at 1h50 pm I saw that there was just over 9 hours left for Scrap Africa's challenge!

Now 9 hours is more than enough time to do a LO...mostly...but could you see me trying to take photos at 11 pm in the dark some were? But do the sketch I still wanted to... hence a scrap marathon of 1h 40 min started!!! Fortunately I had the gorgeous sketch to work from and low and behold  the first  papers I grabbed just worked...as did all my Celeb8 chippies! They were coloured with Alcohol inks. And the most interesting aspect of this LO is , I am actually very happy with it! That is some thing so rare for I am my worst critic, as my friends will tell you!















The butterfly from Marianne's dies was cut three times and layered...

Unfortunately the light was already to dim...the green in the paper doesn't show up to well...I will retake the photos tomorrow and post some better photos!

Thank you for having a look at my scrapping! Have a safe and Happy Easter weekend

Hugs to all
Patricia

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did Patricia and WOW! 1hr 40min! I'm sitting around now for a whole week and I do not know WHAT I want to scrap :-( Guess I am tired LOL
    Just LOVE that butterfly! Never heard of Marianne's dies. . . . I think I bought a butterfly die when I was down in SA. .. . mmmmm, let me go and have a look. . .yep, it's a Donna one, but have not even opend the package :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is simply gorgeous and as always I totally love what you do with your chippies..the placement and the inking thereof! As always..stunning work my friendxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia, Jy is so 'n groot inspirasie! Ek geniet dit so om na jou werk te kyk. Elke stukkie detail! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Patricia! your LO is simply gorgeous! amazing work!
    thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning! SO lovely color scheme!
    Thank you for playing wth us at ScrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous page, colours worked beautifully and love the butterfly's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...