Saturday, April 21, 2012

... Destiny ...

Hi everybody on this Saturday!!!

I made another of these cards...they are so easy to make and so much fun to decorate!  Especially if I can use my all time favourite Tim Holtz products teamed with Enmarc Craft chipboard! I am going to post this on Simon Says Stamp and Show as well...this week is "Anything Goes" week...


I used Papers from the Craft Resist Stash, which I stained with Picket Fence Distress Stain and then sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist. I also used The Lost and Found and Crowded Attic Stash.



The Gears are from Enmarc Crafts. They got the Rusted Grunge Treatment together with some Dabber Paints.



The fragment Charms were glued with Glossy Accents to paper, trimmed and fastened to the card with washers and long fasteners.



The Philosophy Tag was altered with some Dabber Paint and placed on one of the gears.



Just to make it extra grungy, I added a piece of Ball Chain! Please remember that you can have a closer look by clicking on the photos twice!

Thank you for looking and have a pleasant, peaceful weekend!!!


10 comments:

  1. I love the grungy, vintage feel you've achieved here - great job! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my hat girl!! Very creative and stunning work...LOVE IT!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Patricia. I love those gears! Jen xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those gears, have packet of them myself, can't get enough of them and I love what you did to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful example of vintage/grunge with a little steampunk thrown in! You did an excellent job of distressing the papers and gears. They look fantastic! I also really like the added chains, metal Ideaology and other embellishments you've added. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like FUN. It is such fun getting into this fun stuff! Love getting my hands grubby with this grunge. Like what you did here.
    Susan oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in LOVE with this piece of heART Patricia and no words can express what this particular piece evokes for inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing & submission to the CC101FBGroup Challenge. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...