Thursday, June 28, 2012

~ Step 1 ~


Dusty Attic ~June 2012 Sketch challenge

I had time running out on me again! But I did make it in time for this challenge at least! It is a lovely sketch by Michelle Grant hosted by Dusty Attic... Here is the sketch...




And this is what I came up with...I flipped the sketch to the side because of my landscape photos. This is Michelle's first steps back in 1991.



The Corner Flourish from Dusty Attic was painted with a layer of cream paint...then a layer of crackle paint and a layer of red paint. I always love the way the top coat starts to crackle almost immediately.



Had to bring in a bit of lacing!

Thanks for the visit! Apologies for this very short post...I will make for it!!! Have a wonderful day...

The distance is nothing; it is only the first step that is difficult. ~Marie de Vichy- Chamrond














































































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Patricia! Love how you painted those chippies and then also your lacing! Really so stunning! Love the precious photo's too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...