Friday, July 27, 2012

Scrap Africa, Sketch Challenge #8


Hallo to you all...

Today we have a new sketch challenge hosted by Scrap Africa... I used an old photo of my three children taken during a family vacation showing what usually happens when ever we encounter animals any were...all is forgotten and the cat or dog gets all the attention!

So let's get to the sketch...




And our sponsor is once again...


Thank you Fruitful-Hands. Please visit the Benoni based shop or go on line for all your scrapbooking supplies!

This is what my LO looks like.





I used two sheets of Antiquities papers by GCD Studios designed by Donna Salazar. After a swipe of gesso, I stencilled my motif with some texture paint.




Got a little inky by spraying on some Dazzles mist, Eggshell and Caramel. Then squirted some watered craft paint with a syringe! Donna's papers are beautiful, but I know she won't mind me inking them up some!



Isn't this Prima Trinket just to...well...Adorable?



Love the textured look and feel of the texture paint.



Strips of Donna's papers...love the Denim looking paper! The Pearl and lace bling is also from Prima...



Also have a piece of local Enmarc Craft chipboard on the LO... it was painted with craft paint and stamped.

That's it for today...once again I hope to see some of you joining us at Scrap Africa! It doesn't take much and just think, Mr Random.org might just choose your LO winning you a gift certificate...worth the try, don't you think?

Be it human or animal, touch is a life-giving thing.  Has anyone ever had a stroke or a heart attack while cozied up with a pet?  I doubt it.  ~Robert Brault,


3 comments:

  1. Oh my Larry...is this gorgeous or what!!??? First of all...I love that Donna Salazar paper and what you did with it (have some too :) The title work is well...adorable!! LOL!! So very creative there my friend :) A totally stunning layout and last but not least..that photo totally steals my heart...precious!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love all of the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style and the way you put your layouts together! Really always so special and stunning! Super!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...