Monday, August 20, 2012

~~~~ New On line Magazine ~~~


Some of you might have noticed a new flashing blinki on my side bar!!! It is a brand new free e-magazine that will be distributed online called PaperHaus Magazine that will be launched 1 September ! And if the work in there will be anything like the work of the  Editor In Chief/ Designer Frank Garcia...we will be in for a real treat!

As you all know I am an avid Tim Holtz fan, loving his grungyness...this young man has a very Shabby Chic style in his work and I am loving it. What is also very interesting are his detailed photos and step by step tutorials...and he even put his hand to a video tutorial...This is a young man that I hope will be a great success in the scrapping world and I am looking forwards to following his rise to stardom!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that Patricia, his work is awesome and I'm following him in anticipation of some wonderful techniques to add to those he is already sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for blasting this out there! :D You rock!!! We are super excited for this launch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As am I...! It will be something new for me to follow that I have never done before...Here's raising a glass to your success!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...