Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sweet Memories

Hello blog friends! Well it seems as if being on 8 bottles of Homoeopathic drops might be starting to have a positive effect on me...and consequently my scrapping! Since taking the meds, I am definitely feeling better, my hands are not shaking and cramping as before and I just generally am starting to feel healthier ..high time I think as well...lol!

So much so that I was able to create this LO yesterday...It is once again Michelle's Gr 12 Farewell dance photos...This was a fun moment were I wanted her friend Jaco to piggyback her...not an easy task it turned out to be...due to a very full and long dress!

I used Mistra's sketch at Dusty Attic, just flipped and rotated it a (little) bit. The papers are from Prima's Rondelle Collection. I stamped and splashed them with texture paint and gave them a generous spraying with both Perfect Pearl Mist's and Lindys Stamp Gang Mists....Hope you like the out come...




Some close ups and techniques...


I love the clock faces but the white did not work on the papers and I wanted some texture, ended up by swiping some Tea Dye Distress Ink over it with a few grains of Clear UTEE. Just love the texture it now has!!!



Same with the window...a little swipe of Lindys Moon Shadow Mist and I have a perfect distressed look. 



I have had a few sets of Prima Candy Gems, but never liked the full strand on a page...Duh!... Why have I never thought of using them loose before??? Now they look perfect as random accents here and there...



I used a Prima Vine cut into pieces, here together with some more gems...



A good close up showing the stamped image and the misting, the red is Perfect Pearls /Forever Red and the green is the lovely Lindys Moon Shadow Mist; Treasured Island Turquoise...Love, love, love the effect of the brown undertone with the green shimmer... magical!!! The circle is die cut, and inked with Black Soot and embossed with Ranger Antiquities Frosted crystal embossing...giving it a lovely textured feel.



See the lovely effect of the Moon Shadow Mist, peeping from under a Prima Le Coque flower? The Dusty Attic chippies were this time just sprayed with some Red Perfect Pearl Mist.





These last two close up's show some of the effects of the splashing of the texture paint and mists... Thank you for taking the time to travel through my post today...have a peaceful week and remember to love yourself... 



"Happiness is when what you think, 
what you say, 
and what you do are in harmony." 
Mahatma Gandhi

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!So happy to hear that you are feeling better...may it continue!!! Absolutely LOVE, LOVE this page and all the gorgeous techniques you've used here. I simply adore the way that clock looks and the window is beautiful and oh that stamp..THAT STAMP is too gorgeous...I want it, I need it!! BEAUTIFUL work my friendiexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page!!! ek is ook bly jy voel beter!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better and able to create again. Love this page and the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...