Saturday, December 1, 2012

Back in Time....

Finally I can post a LO done with some Twiddleybitz chipboard pieces as well! Thanks to Mandie from The Scrap Cottage who so kind heartedly send me some pieces...I worked very sparingly, for I don't have much, but they are so cute I will have to order some more soon!

This LO is then my DT work for Sketch # 12 hosted by Scrap Africa. We once again had a beautiful sketch to work with and I am hoping to see many entries for it...



This sweetie is my eldest daughter Chantelle in 1992 when she was about 6/7 years old...Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to just hold and love her some more as a little girl...



This is a piece of the Grapevine Border... I used one of my favourite techniques for chipboard ( borrowed  from Mistra ) to wet and layer the chipboard. I always love how much dimension one can get that way! I just sprayed them with some Distress Ink mist and added a little Fairy Dust.



This doily is from a Prima packet..I blasted the edges with my heat gun to curl the edges some what and sprayed it with Goosebumps for some added texture!








The Ivory Aged Enamel gave an instant aged and distressed look by just embossing with the Stampendous embossing...



I layered the vine on top of the Small Decorative Frame...love doing this for a natural look.






This is our sketch at Scrap Africa and these are our sponsors and the prizes up for grabs!







Children are the anchors of a mother's life. 
Sophocles

Have a creative weekend....






3 comments:

  1. Pragtig, hou baie van die kleure!
    Lekker naweek
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, soft and feminine :) Love your vine :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...