Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Scrap Africa Sketch #13

What a coincident, starting 2013 with sketch #13! I hope every one had a good and well deserved rest and is ready and eager to start creating again...

We have a very special guest in Adri du Preez this month...Her LO's and photos are always such a joy to see and she has a pleasing personality to boot! Please visit her blog and make her feel welcome at Scrap Africa...

This is the LO I made using our sketch...


I played with some inking on this page...also used Goosebumps to give texture and resist to the mists.



This beautiful frame is The Esther Nameplate from 2 Crafty.  I applied Gesso, and Distress inks and some mist to it.







The beautiful flourish is Cartia's Swirl.


This is the sketch we get to play with...



The random prize up for grabs with this challenge is from FabScraps.


Hope to see you at Scrap Africa!

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo and I love the way you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous LO Patricia!! I love what you did with the chipboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Patricia....love all your chippie work...you do it so well! ;-) Love the sentiment behing it too and that gorgeus photo is lovely! Best wishes to you and the family for 2013, I hope it's an awesome year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Patricia...you have such a lovely scrapping style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Patricia! I love it. Thank you so very much for your kind words over at my blog. Definitely appreciate the LOVE :) Right back at you . All the very best for 2013! xoxo Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page!!!
    The details and a photo are great :))
    Happy New Year :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous page Patricia! love what you did with the chippies and that photo is just too funny!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia! Just stopping by to thank you for visiting my blog the other day. I think you should have a shadow photo challenge at Scrap Africa!!!!!!!! And I love your beautiful layout - such an amazing and wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS layout Patricia. I do so love what you have done to the 2 Crafty chippies too. You should upload it on the 2 Crafty facebook page. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful page. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...