Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mixed Media canvas...

This is just a canvas trying some more mixed media techniques...I used some no name chipboard curls that I have in my stash.





I used a lot of misting on here, some Dazzles Sprays from Enmarc and a lot of Lindy's Stampgang Mists as well. Used some Diamond Glitter in the swirls.





Two white flowers made this one, misted and gesso'ed to look so gorgeous. Also used some Micro beads as well.



Some lace and a piece of corrugated board that I tested my home made texture paint on...Also did some stamping for good effects.



The metal leaves were embossed with Stampendeous Aged embossing powders. Got some layers and textures going on this canvas...I gifted it to a friend...hope she will like it...

3 comments:

  1. Wow this stunning, i need to learn how to do mixed media like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas Patricia. I'm sure your friend will absolutely love it. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jinne vrou...dis mooi!!!! Love this and I would sure as heck be extremely happy should I have received a gift such as this! Your fiend is indeed very lucky! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...