Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tiara

Just after my scrap challenge with Heather Jacob a few weeks ago, I was contacted by Lucy Muraca about a new challenge group that she has started wanting to know if I would like to join...Having had so much fun in scrapping the same photo I naturally said "yes" ! The group is called "You show me Yours" ...Lucy will send us all the same photo and we will then scrap it to our own styles.

This is the image for this month...Isn't she just beautiful?




And this is how my page turned out...



I used the following Pion papers...
Waiting for Santa: Winter Bird
                                 Christmas Tree
                                 Angel Greeting
                                       Christmas Greeting









I saw this on Pinterest and just had to try it with paper!!!





What do you think...doesn't look to bad?



Of course I had to do some masking as well...just love the smell of Baby Powder on my page due to my home made Texture Paste...



My misting and droplets are as usually...Lindy's Stampgang Mists....

The following girls are also on the list and will soon have their pages up as well...


Thank you for your visit...maybe some of you will join us in this challenge? Here is the link again...

19 comments:

  1. Stunning, stunning layout Patricia, your detailing on this page is just beautiful! I'm definitely going to join you all in this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Patricia... Love what you did with this challenge. Will definitely play along with the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said, I loooove this LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so stunning. I love how u folded the paper. Amazing idea and gorgeous lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, sooo gorgeous!!!! The paper folded/rolled like the lace bit you saw on pinterest is amazing!!! I could just eat this whole layout, it is that delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout!!! I love the folded paper piece, so original and totally fits the page. The paper, the textures and all the elements you've used are perfect for the photo. I hope you put this on display somewhere because it would be a shame to hide it in a closet. ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Patricia...this is just so stunning! Every single beautiful detail is so amazing! Love, love, love this and you have done a fabulous job with it! Gorgeous! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as always! Love that folded paper so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love ! and I was wondering how you came up with that folded paper on the bottom at! genius! love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI.. I have come from Heather's blog, and wow so glad I have.. this layout is stunning, very elegant and classy and really love the back ground work.. I would love to be a follower of yours.. are you joining bloglovin' as that is where I will be checking my blogs after july 1.. ah good I have just scrolled up and saw the bloglovin link.. I shall follow you there!! Your scrapbooking is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI.. Your link to bloglovin doesn't get me your blog, but I will copy your blog to my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patricia, this is just stunning, and so intricate...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried following you on blogloving and for some reason your link is not working Patricia?

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect in every way .. love all of this Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. loooove this Patricia & that fantastic paper treatment .. wow !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just amazing my friend, just amazing as always!!!
    Love Christina xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your art work is beyond amazing . . . so gorgeous. I love how you layered that paper just below her photo. It adds so much dimension to the page. You are very talented.
    I am your newest follower and I would be honored to have you follow me back. I love making new blogging friends.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Patricia, I am excited to have you as a follower . . . I am doing my happy dance, thank you. It will be fun getting to know you better through blogging :) Connie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...