Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scrap Africa ~ Challenge 21

Today we have a challenge hosted by Elizna Parsons challenging us to use Washi Tape and Twine on our projects!

Now these photos were taken in 1984 and that is me and my husband and no...it was not a medical breakthrough...it was merely a fancy dress party where we had to dress as the opposite gender!!! Hence he had to carry his cushion baby for a few hours and I was in Army wear...big LOL!


I used Maja Design papers, Fikka; Kladdkaka
                                                                      Vintage Summer Basics 1921, 1944
                                                                      Spring Basics 6th and 9th of March.



I layered some of the headers and adhered some Photo strip Washi Tape over it.



Some Petaloo flowers and Prima Clock face and Clock hands.





I  dressed my Dress form with my twine and some shabby chic looking flowers with strips of Tulle in between the flowers.



I hope to see you enter Scrap Africa's challenge as well...go and get creative with your Washi Tape and twine and stand a change to win a gift certificate from Scrapbook Studio...



http://www.scrapbookstudio.co.za/

a certificate for 250 Rand (approximately 25USD), which can be used by foreign participants as well.

You have until the 30th September to upload your projects.

5 comments:

  1. Oh amazing layout so many details.. but the cushion wasnt fair, should have been a water melon to get the weight and strain on his back like we get when we are pregnant!!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Patricia. Love those photos!! Sooo funny!! Love the layers too and all the magic details you put into your work. Absolutely beautiful!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your dress form is the best idea yet for it and I have seen lots of ideas! We did a genda benda party when I was at school...it was hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous page Patricia! he he such funny photos! Margaret is so right in saying you have created magic details and layers. Gorgeous work! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page Patricia and the details are really just so amazing! Love how you used the twine to dress the mannequin and your funny photo's! Gorgeous work as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...