Thursday, November 28, 2013

Altered Tissue Box for Tresors de Luxe

Good Morning Friends...

Hope to find you all doing well and ready for my next project done for Tresors de Luxe! I have altered a Tissues box for my kitchen...and this is how it turned out. I had three different laces out to use, but in the end only used one, as this lace is about 7 " broad, I was able to cut out so many appliqués and trims that I did not have to use any other lace...

{ Double click for closer look}

I used Maja Design Papers that I layered and different resin products from Prima as well.



I sprayed all my laces with Lindy's Stampgang Starburst, Clam Bake Beige. Also added the half Pearls and did some lacing on the corners.




This is the top of the lace that I cut of and placed opposite the layer making it look as if the paper 'grows' from the lace.



Side two...also with various appliqués. The rose buds are all from Lucy's store and are just the most amazing fabric flowers. 




The brown flowers were actually two white Carnation Flowers that I took apart, sprayed with LSG, Long John's Silver Moon Shadow Mist and layered behind the Prima embellishments.






One short side of the box, again with the top trim of the lace and some added appliqués...



The Prima pieces were all misted with LSG  Starburst, Wild Honeysuckle Coral and Moon Shadow Mist, Treasure Island Turquoise.




~~~~~

This is the lace and flowers that I used from the Tresors de Luxe etsy shop...For today only there is a 15 % discount on all purchases, make sure you take advantage of this offer...it will be worth your while! The shop is stocked on a regular basis with new and exciting items and when you see what is on offer, you will understand why Lucy's laces will be adorning the costumes of Disney-worlds characters!!!!



Ivory Fabric Lace trim
GL 010



White Carnation Flower
FL 053

Maja Papers:
Fika, Kaffe Tack
        Sockerkaka

This is me, Patricia Basson saying thank you for your visit...till a next time...


For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

For flowers that bloom about our feet;
For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet;
For song of bird, and hum of bee;
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee!
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project and love the lacing details! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! This is beyond stunning Patricia, it is absolutely divine!!! I love everything you've done here, from the lacing to the gorgeous appliques to the torn paper, I could just go on and on. Love the colour of the papers, love all the embellies and the way you coloured them too!!! I am gobsmacked!! Love, love, love!!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, so many details and those laces are divine..a beautiful tissue box..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo elegant and fabulous! Beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing box Patricia. I love all the layers and the beautiful lace. Truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that has got to be the prettiest tissue box ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooow, what a fabulous tissue box!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...