Monday, March 31, 2014

Memories ~ March Scraps of Elegance kit ~

Our Floral Fantasy kit for March at Scraps of Elegance also contained these beautiful papers from Fabscraps. We received different colours, for this page I used two sheets from the Lilac Delight collection. I used one sheet as background and also used it to layer behind my photos...These photos of my son were taken  some 27 years ago...he was about 4 years old at the time and is busy collecting Easter eggs here.





I used a light grey card stock that I stamped on and also did some masking with texture paste. I actually did two layers of masking, after the first one I used a stencil and some mist.



These circles came from bursting an air bubble that the mist made...love the extra unexpected design that I got that way...



The mist that I used is Namorado from Luminarte that was part of our Colour add on.



The beautiful flowers are from Prima called Jute Jovial. The bannister is also from Prima's Shabby Chic Treasures.



Quite coincidently there was a nest with eggs canvas sticker in our Embellishment add on...



Created a border and interest on the grey card stock with my own stamps and my new favourite ink, Watering Can Archival Ink.

Please visit the Scraps of Elegance on-line store for many more products, and keep your eye open for our soon to be released April kit...it is another stunning kit that will certainly be very popular as well....


Look not at the days gone by with a forlorn heart. 
 They were simply the dots we can now connect with our present, 
to help us draw the outline of a beautiful tomorrow. 
 ~Dodinsky~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page!! Great photos ... your son was having so much fun, it's lovely to see. Gorgeous colours and fab textures as always. A truly delightful page!! I so love your work!! Mwah!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colouring is amazing Patricia! The details just superb...gorgeous page gal! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...