Today I am sharing a canvas I made using some String Glue for texture, Prima Color Bloom Spray's and Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces....
I knew what I wanted to do with the chipboard pieces, but the rest of the canvas had me puzzled for a day or two...I wanted it to be all soft and girly like, but alas, it did not end the way I had envisioned it...lol!
In the end it is a bit more grunge'd than I wanted...but....I am actually Happy with it...it was FUN, and it looks good and, now I have a reason to attempted another one soon...maybe getting the girly thing right this time....
After gesso'ing the canvas I played with the String Glue, I wanted the inks to puddle more which sadly did not happen this time. On this piece I used the following Prima Color Bloom's Spray Mists
To get this look on the Dusty Attic Rose Cluster chippie, I embossed it with three layers of white UTEE. Once cooled, I stamp with various colours of ink and heat again with a Heat-gun. It is the most fun to see the UTEE and ink mix and be able to move the ink around with the UTEE. On the leaves and flowers I also used a little spray that was heated as well.
The film strip and the paper flowers are from Bo Bunny.
The Prima resin Frame and Angel are coloured with Gold Foil, Storm Cloud and Vintage Coal Sprays.
I did some masking with texture paste and embossed it with Lindy's Stampgang EP, Raspberry Lemonade.
These photos show the pieces before and after heating...The photo left is after heating...
That's it for now...short and sweet!
wishing you a Happy Scrapping weekend...
Those who can laugh without cause
have either found the true meaning of happiness
or have gone stark raving mad.
~ Norm Papernick ~