Saturday, January 31, 2015

You are my Happiness
January Prima Product Pick



This is my take on the product pick challenge for January...It is filled with beautiful soft Greens and Blue/Turquoise colours. As promised, I am using the sketch again, this time keeping to it as it was ment to be. From the Epiphany Collection I used 'At this Moment' paper...I wanted the beautiful Lamp image to co-inside with my frame, but those who know the design of the paper will know that the image is on the right hand side of the paper...therefore I used two sheets, cutting and mending them to suit my design.





I used Opaque Matte Modeling Paste to stencil some words and coated them with Light Pink Art Sugar.
I also used Clistening Waves, Peony and Vintage Coal Color Bloom Spray Mist on my background.






Some Prima flowers and two Crochet Icons are tucked between my arrangements as well.
I again coloured the frames with the Color Bloom Sprays.



From the inspiration boards I added a little glass bottle...




Not easy to see...but there is added texture from Crystal Glass Beads and Pearl Glass Glitter...all adhered with Soft Matte Gel. Also a good dusting of Antique Silver Art Sugar.



Thank you for once again visiting me and my Art...
~~~~

For happiness one needs security, 
but joy can spring like a flower 
even from the cliffs of despair.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

5 comments:

  1. awesome page and colors Patricia! totally love this beauty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Soft and feminine and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous layout . Love the colours and the background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is honestly so soft & pretty!! Gorgeous details & LOVE the bottle. I also used one on my PPP!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...