Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Special
March-Lindy's Stampgang Colour Challenge

Another nail scrapping entry...

This one is more soft and elegant befitting the gorgeous Mood board at Lindy's Stampgang...
I stared by adhering some tissue paper to the background and added modelling paste through a stencil and white crackling paste to the edges.
The Dress form and Ivy Corners are from Dusty Attic.



I sprayed the background with A Bit o' Bubbly Starburst Spay. On the crackled corners I used South Shore Sand Flat Fabio Spray. On the Swirl and Blossom Stencil I used C'est la Vie Cerise Embossing Powder and on the Mini Dots there are actually two Embossing colours, Cosmic Pink Blue and Orange Creamsickle.



The Ivy Corner was Gesso'd and painted with C'est la Vie Cerise Flat Fabio Spray. On the leaves I painted a little clear crackle accent. 



The bodice of the Dress form I painted with Autumn Leave Crimson Mica Powder mixed with Modelling Paste.




This whimsickle  'dress' was another Prima flower that I never knew were to use but could not get to throw out...It's the Tiffany Petals Platinum flower...and so glad I kept it for it made the ideal dress! I cut the petals loose and layered them and filled them with Prima Candy Gems and a few dainty Roses...



The stand was also embossed with Orange Creamsicle.

I can not invite you to play along with this colour challenge...but tomorrow is a new month meaning another Challenge will be up at Lindy's Stampgang!



Follow this link to the challenge...


On this project I used....


Embossing Powders: C'est la vie Cerise
                                   Cosmic Pink Blue
                                     Orange Creamsicle

                C'est la vie Cerise
               South Shore Sand


The fairies went from the world, dear,
Because men's hearts grew cold:
And only the eyes of children see
What is hidden from the old...
~Kathleen Foyle

4 comments:

  1. My gosh! Just lovely & her skirt is DIVINE:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty... love the dress form.. and great corner chipboard flourish too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crackle effect and colors <3 Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...