Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Memories
July 2015 Scraps of Elegance Kit

Good Day my Scrappy friends.
What a wonderful feeling to have one of the Scraps of Elegance kits bearing my name...It is called "Patricia's Memoirs" and is filled with amazing papers from the BoBunny Juliet Collection, Prima's Debutante Collection, and the usual array of beautiful flowers, stamps, a Prima Stencil and various interesting Mixed Media mediums...



Seeing as the paper is so beautiful on it's own, I did not add too much to the background. I did some simple layering under my photo and used the gorgeous Esperanza Querida flower spray from Prima that is part of the Floral Add-on.






I used the Marion Smith Designs Color Lap pigments with some Matt Gel to add a little shine and colour to the Flowers and Butterfly. And are the Iced Enamels German Glitter Glass from Ice Resin not just so sparkly and elegant? These are all part of the Creativity Add-on.



I added a touch of lace to the banners that I cut from the Juliet Nostalgia sheet. The Rose looking embellishments are Prima Debutante Say it in Crystals from the Elements Add-on.



On the chipboard window I used ink and California Stucco Antiquities Embossing Powder from Ranger. I stamped with the different stamps from the kit using the Faber Castell Double Scoop Gelatos Guava and Red Cherry.



Just see how clever Melinda is in co-ordinating colours for her Kits...The big splats on the top and right are part of the paper...as for the rest I used the Gelatos, Embossing Powder and the Lindy's Stampgang Orange Creamsickle Flat Fabio mist to create matching colour and texture to the page...

Melinda's Kits are best sellers, therefore I would suggest subscribing to the Kit Club in order to receive a wonderful Kit each month...

Here is a link to the Scraps of Elegance/Darkness Shop.
And for more inspiration visit our Blog to see my fellow Design Team members work...


A smile
 is the light in your window
 that tells others
 that there is a caring, 
sharing person inside.

~Denis Waitley~

Thank you for taking the time to visit...

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page :) looovely photo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta...That of course is my eldest daughter Chantelle...

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this Patricia .... pretty and perfect .. love x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...