Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Having fun
Dusty Attic Mood-Board project-January 2016

Hello dear Blogger friends...

No, you are not in a time capsule...I am just late in sharing my take on the January Mood-board from Dusty Attic...But as they say, rather later than never...

I chose to work with papers from 7 Dots Studio's 9th Wave collection for this page.
The image was taken from Pinterest because apart from it being just gorgeous, I thought the Ferris-wheel carriages resembled the Macaroons in the Mood-board.












As you can see in the top photo, I wet and separated the leaves of the Vine Corner. After Gesso I painted the stems with Navajo White Dusty Paint and Clam Bake Beige spray from Lindy's Stampgang. 
The leaves were painted with Bells Of Ireland Green and Shabby Turbine Teal. I love to add Crackle Paint to my leaves for when dry it gives the leaves some interesting veins!



The Party Lights got a dab of Finnabair Snowflake Paste and was coloured with Distress Inks.






A new and welcome addition to the Dusty Attic store is the Corrugated Card...It is lightweight and easy to tear resulting in lovely pieces to tuck between layers...
I also used white flowers from Dusty in Bloom that I coloured with Shabby Turbine Teal mist after wetting the blooms with some water.
The Laurel Sprigs were also Gesso'd, painted and embossed with some random Bonjour Butter Embossing Powder.



I used the Crosshatch Stencil with Teal ink on the background and then the Bedazzled Stencil with Texture Paste. The last colour mist is Bodacious Blush.

~~~~~

These are the products used from the Dusty Attic Retail Store...

























I thank you God for this most amazing day, 
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, 
and for the blue dream of sky 
and for everything which is natural, 
which is infinite, 
which is yes. 
~ e.e. cummings ~


Thank you for your visit...I will be back soon with the February Mood-Board page...until then...Happy Scrapping...

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Patricia!! The photo fits in so wonderfully with the colour palette and I love how you altered the vine leaves .. they look fantastic!! Absolutely divine page!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an absolute darling!!!! Thank you for always leaving me so much love...

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh this is Breathtaking! I love this layout! What you did with the vine leaves is just gorgeous. Amazing job highlighting the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...