Thursday, October 12, 2017

~~You Make my Soul sing~~

Hello again....
On Saturday I made a card seeing as it was National Card day...I used colours that are not usually in my go-to colour palette...Yellow and Purple..I am loving the fresh and rather clean look and feeling that I achieved.To achieve the Heart-shaped cage, I Die-cut 7 Hearts, folded them in half and glued them together. I also used several flowers from Petaloo's Botanical Garden range. The gorgeous Purple Butterfly was a gift from Marta Lapkowska...




On white cardstock I started with Frenchy's Pink Pouf Flat Magical's from Lindy's Stampgang. I also used French Lilac Violet Starburst and Bonjour Butter Flat Fabio Sprays. I stamped and stencilled on the background with Chrome Yellow and Majestic Violet Archival Inks. On the Heart I Rubbed some Opal Magic Wax Royal Robes and Royal Aubergine Nuvo Mousse.

Below are several close-ups to show the effect of the cage...
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog...


















Life seeks life and loves life. 
The opening of a catkin of a willow,
 in the flight of the butterfly, 
in the chirping of a tree-toad
 or the sweep of an eagle,
my life loves to see how others live,
 exults in their joy, 
and so far is partner 
in their great concern. 
~~~Edward Everett Hale~~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...