This is the image for this month...Isn't she just beautiful?
And this is how my page turned out...
I used the following Pion papers...
Waiting for Santa: Winter Bird
Christmas Tree
Angel Greeting
Christmas Greeting
I saw this on Pinterest and just had to try it with paper!!!
What do you think...doesn't look to bad?
Of course I had to do some masking as well...just love the smell of Baby Powder on my page due to my home made Texture Paste...
My misting and droplets are as usually...Lindy's Stampgang Mists....
The following girls are also on the list and will soon have their pages up as well...
Thank you for your visit...maybe some of you will join us in this challenge? Here is the link again...


Stunning, stunning layout Patricia, your detailing on this page is just beautiful! I'm definitely going to join you all in this challenge!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Patricia... Love what you did with this challenge. Will definitely play along with the next one...
ReplyDeleteLike I said, I loooove this LO!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow so stunning. I love how u folded the paper. Amazing idea and gorgeous lo
ReplyDeleteWOW, sooo gorgeous!!!! The paper folded/rolled like the lace bit you saw on pinterest is amazing!!! I could just eat this whole layout, it is that delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning layout!!! I love the folded paper piece, so original and totally fits the page. The paper, the textures and all the elements you've used are perfect for the photo. I hope you put this on display somewhere because it would be a shame to hide it in a closet. ox
ReplyDeleteOh Patricia...this is just so stunning! Every single beautiful detail is so amazing! Love, love, love this and you have done a fabulous job with it! Gorgeous! ;-))
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always! Love that folded paper so much
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love ! and I was wondering how you came up with that folded paper on the bottom at! genius! love!
ReplyDeleteHI.. I have come from Heather's blog, and wow so glad I have.. this layout is stunning, very elegant and classy and really love the back ground work.. I would love to be a follower of yours.. are you joining bloglovin' as that is where I will be checking my blogs after july 1.. ah good I have just scrolled up and saw the bloglovin link.. I shall follow you there!! Your scrapbooking is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteHI.. Your link to bloglovin doesn't get me your blog, but I will copy your blog to my blog....
ReplyDeletePatricia, this is just stunning, and so intricate...
ReplyDeleteI tried following you on blogloving and for some reason your link is not working Patricia?
ReplyDeleteperfect in every way .. love all of this Patricia x
ReplyDeleteloooove this Patricia & that fantastic paper treatment .. wow !!!
ReplyDeleteJust amazing my friend, just amazing as always!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Christina xxxxx
Your art work is beyond amazing . . . so gorgeous. I love how you layered that paper just below her photo. It adds so much dimension to the page. You are very talented.
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower and I would be honored to have you follow me back. I love making new blogging friends.
Have a wonderful day,
Connie :)
Hello Patricia, I am excited to have you as a follower . . . I am doing my happy dance, thank you. It will be fun getting to know you better through blogging :) Connie
ReplyDelete