Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pink Paislee ~ Artisan Elements


I played with different techniques to see what the best medium is to colour the elements with.On the left I used Tim Holtz's new Distress Stain - Peeled Paint. Second is also Distress Stain - Vintage Photo. On the third one I used Adirndack Alkohol Inks...they worked,I just feel the effect was too harsh for the delicate look of the elements.The element on the right is in it's natural state. I personaly like the look that the Distress Stain gave me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, enjoyed consistent earthly colors.Good luck to the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Patricia ,

    All your works are so lovely!
    Gorgeous! You are very creative and give me wonderful Inspirations! You have a beautiful Blogspot! Thank you.
    BIG HUGS from Marina

    Please visit my first creativ Blogspot Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.blogspot.com
    I stardet first at End Juli 2011

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...