Saturday, May 14, 2011

~~~ Enmarc Crafts Design Team ~~~





Thank you so much Enmarc for inviting me to be on the DT for a very great product! I am so going to enjoy this journey and hope that someone , somewhere can pick up a tip or two from me...just as I do with every layout I see.May we all keep on creating wonderful memories ...
Whow...so this is what it feels like...Great!!! I can just think that it can be fun to receive products and then be asked to design with it! Although it will only be for 3 months, I hope that it might be the first of many to come.Hope that in my little way,I can encourage every one to just go out and play and have fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sweetie!! Well deserved! It is definitely an honor and a great feeling to be asked to join a DT. Hoping this is the start of a long list of DTs for you! :o) Your work is beautiful. Many hugs, Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...