Thursday, August 25, 2011

~ 15 August Challenge ~ Once Upon A Sketch

I know...I haven't been on my blog for ages!!! Will have to rectify that! I once again made a lay-out for Once Upon a Sketch using a sketch by Nadia Cannizzo! I used an Ornate Gate from Dusty Attic which I painted with green and black Dabbers and dusted some perfect Pearls on.The journal challenge was to write at least two lines from a favorite song...I used Close to You from the Carpenters.I felt that it is quiet fitting to my daughter Chantelle...Thanks for taking the time to have a look!!!






Here is the sketch that I used...

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous layout - love every element.Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love that cage! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, beautiful lo! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great detail in your new layout.. very nice..


    I stopped by to say thanks for your visit and comment left on my paper baby shoes.. and for joining my blog.. I joined yours too!


    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and all the details...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with the fence and the gate!!!Beautiful layout!Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a super intricate layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Once UPon a Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...