Friday, March 15, 2013

Scrap Africa Challenge 15

Love you

I am the host for this challenge at Scrap Africa. My challenge is to use only card stock, at least 3 colours which can be altered any which way, stamped, inked, embossed ect! I am so impressed with our guest designers Heather Jacobs, Amber van Niekerk and Tone.K and of course the talented design team girls!!! They really did this challenge justice...



I used green, cream, tan, white and some darker cream card stock.



I first misted the cream card stock with Squeezed Lemon and Mustard Seed mists, stamped an image and finally used a stencil and some coloured gesso. 





I embossed the tan card stock in an inked embossing folder. 



The green card stock was stamped and embossed with Ivory Aged enamel embossing powder.



I stamped the card stock with a green image before making the concertina folded flowers!



Marivic from Zeus and Zoe is offering a $35.00 voucher for a randomly drawn winner...



And I am sponsoring this as another prize to a random winner!

I hope to see many lovely entry's to this challenge!

6 comments:

  1. I ♥ the colour and texture of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background texture is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful!
    I love the colours & textures...along with the gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazingly done just with card stock!! I love all the embossing and details in the page

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job with this challenge Patricia...everything is perfect and beautiful! Stunning details, texture and colour! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Patricia!! Amazing work with that gorgeous background!!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...