Monday, May 16, 2016

~Follow your Heart~
Layout for Scraps of Darkness on-line shop

Good Morning on this Monday morning...

Today I am sharing a page I made using several products found in the Scraps of Darkness on-line Shop. The beautiful papers are from the BoBunny Soirée collection from my own stash...



I created layers with the papers and torn strips of Fancy Pants Pink corrugated card stock. The corrugated card-stock adds some detailed interest to the page.



I aged the metal corner and Prima Windows with Stampendous Encrusted Enamel powder found in an earlier Kit. There is still a Gold and Teal set available in the store...



I filled a little bottle with some green embossing powder...it can do as an emergency stash should I need it some day...lol! Similar bottles are also available in store...they really are great to add some interest tucked between elements.







The flowers I used are from Prima, Lil Missy Flowers and Royal Menagerie Victoria Flowers. I painted the Lil Missy flowers, Metal Bird cage, canvas and background using Prima Art Alchemy Opal Magic Paint: Violet Green. This paint is truly magical showing either Green or Violet depending on the background and angle it is held...





I received a packet of Crate Paper Instagram Overlays in my packet from Melinda...What a fun product to use!!! There are 11 overlays of different sizes and styles in the packet. Using them on top of a photo gives a fun effect to your photo as you can see here with the Hearts. I used Soft Matt gel over the entire photo to adhere the overlay. It created some streaks adding an even more vintage effect.





More texture added with the US Artquest Prills: Aqua Net. Also used Rose Colour Fragments from the Stampeous set...A similar effect can be achieved using Ice Resin Enamel Mica Flakes
I loved using the BoBunny Foil Transfers...So easy to use and so many designs in each packet...They rub of using ones finger...I used some of the designs to add a layer of interest with the Prills.

I hope I have interested you to visit the Scrap of Darkness on-line shop to purchase some of the products I have used on this page... 
I also invite you to visit our Blog were you will be amassed by the works of my fellow Design Team friends of both the Scraps of Darkness / Elegance Kits...

From the shop I have used the following...


Thank you for taking the time to visit...
Wishing you all a Happy week....


Looking back,
 you realize that a very special person
 passed briefly through your life, 
and that person was you.
 It is not too late 
to become that person again.
 ~Robert Brault~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...