Tuesday, October 20, 2015

~~~ Sassy ~~~
Sept 2015 Scraps of Elegance kit

This month (September) the Scraps of Elegance kit is called - Lisa's Sweet September Kit...and it contains papers from the Gilded Lily Collection from Graphic 45 and Autumn Anthology from Blue Fern Studios. 

For this page I used the following  Graphic 45 papers... Gilded Lily, Lavish Lifestyle and Royal Gardens. I kept the mixed media to  minimum on this page and rather played with layers and flowers to add interest.





I did some distressed punching on the edges. I also layered with several cut outs from the paper range and used flowers from the main kit and flower add-ons.












In the creativity add-on we got the Frantage Encrusted Jewel Kit from Stampendous...it consists of 5 tubes of different Embossing Powders and Elements, here I used the Bronze Glass Glitter and Tea Stained Mica Flakes...easy to adhere with soft matt gel.



Layered the Graphic 45 Metal Keyhole and the Melissa Frances Frame...







On the background I used the Rebecca Baer  Moroccan Tile and Vine stencil from the Elements Add-on and the Prima Chalk edger to add interest to the paper, I also used a scoop of the Iced Rose Gelato from the Creative Add-on mixed with some Whipped Spackle through a stencil. I used a crumpled plastic bag to apply the Persimmon Mica Color Mist from Blue Fern Studios and a stamp for the Sky mist. The twine is part of the Main Kit. The title got a sweep of coloured Whipped Spackle and wiped thought the Sky mist on my craft sheet...

Thank you for your visit today ~~~~

'I think a girl who is able to earn her own living
 and pay her own way
 should be as happy as anybody on earth. 
The sense of independence and security
 is very sweet.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...