Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Celebrating You
Dusty Attic Oct 2015 Moodboard

Hello Blog friends...

I am sharing with you my take on the October Mood-board from Dusty Attic...
I took this photo of George when I visited him last month and we went for a short walk along his very short beach front...lol!
I wanted to keep the page more simple, without my usual play with papers, flowers and embellishments...I rather played with the Dusty Attic chipboard, colour and textures... 







I used crackle paint on the background, sprayed a little Lindy's mist and painted using the Dusty stencil and Cashmere Paint from Dusty...On the String Frame I also used Sunburst Orange, Cashmere and Vintage Gold paint that I heated to form the bubbles and texture...I also swiped a little black distress ink onto it. The little Hearts are from the Heart Attack border.



I painted the lighthouse with Storm Cloud, Faded Denim and Denim paints, I stencilled with some Graphite Texture Paste. The Seagull was coloured using several Lindy's mists.







The Indian Arrow was first painted with Bisque paint and once dried I painted it with several colours H2Os.





The Grass Clusters clusters were also painted with Lindy's and I have added some Glass Glitter to it. Also added Mica flakes and micro beads for interest.

Al of these products used and many, many more are available from the Dusty Attic Store...





Courage means to keep working a relationship,
 to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, 
and to stay focused during stressful periods.
~Denis Waitley~

5 comments:

  1. Patricia...this is such a perfect page...without flowers and the usual embellishments. I love the crackle effect of your background and all the glorious chipboard pieces so beautifully painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Lynette...they are much appreciated...

      Delete
  2. This is totally fabulous- a true masterpiece:) so glad I came by to look at the closies---- my gosh, you've done so much work here!!!!! Loooove :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, love the crackle and fabulous hippies you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and fab pic. Love it all

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...