Thursday, March 31, 2016

~Michelle~
Dusty Attic March 2016 mood-Board

Although it is the last day of the month and tomorrow we reveal a new Mood-Board at Dusty Attic...I still need to show you my page I designed with the March board...It was a soft, elegant and nostalgic looking board. I used papers from Maja: Vintage Spring Basics, 1st of April.



I layered two sheets of paper on top of each other and distressed the top one, added gauze and Prills and did some texture work with white crackle paint and Lindy's Mists.







I painted the Elegant Pearls with Sugar Cane Glimmer Glaze and added some crackle paint on the pendants.





I also painted the Grass Clusters with the Glimmer Glaze and added some Prills: I'm A-Mazed. The flourish was painted with Luminarte H2O's: Burnt Umber and Nutmeg. 













Here I used coloured Gauze for texture and Prills: Third Place. I splatted with watered Gesso and Silks: Pink Grapefruit. The flowers are from Prima and Petaloo.










These and many more are all available in the Dusty Attic Store...



I'd give all wealth that years have piled,
The slow result of Life's decay,
To be once more a little child
For one bright summer day.
~Lewis Carroll, "Solitude"~



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...