Tuesday, September 13, 2016

~DREAM~
Canvas for September's Dusty Attic Mood-Board

Hello to all my Blogger Friends...
Today I am showcasing my take on the currant Mood-board challenge from Dusty Attic...I made another canvas, 20x15cm, just love playing with a lot of different textures and colours on a canvas...no rules...just FUN!!!


I loved the colours and textures of especially the bottom right image and based my design on that. Also took the Dream-catcher image using Dusty's Dream-catcher #1.






This is what my canvas looked like after all the elements were added and I started to Gesso everything. Here the top half is already gesso'd. I have used several items for texture...Gauze, Fibre, Lace, Prima Mini and Art stones and a thick layer of white crackle paste. The Dusty Attic chipboard pieces are from the Diamond Panel.










To colour the Dream-catcher I mixed Bling-y-Blonde Magical's from Lindy's Stampgang with Tim Holtz Distress Grit Paste and dabbed it onto the Dream-catcher. I also painted on some Tilt-a-Wheel Teal Magical's. The colours on the feathers are done with water colour pencils. 







To colour the background I used Twinklink H2O's Nutmeg and Burned Umber followed by a dry brushing of Metallique, Steampunk Copper Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint. The blue is Lindy's Flatfabio, Danny Zuko's Denim and Time Travel Teal Magical's, with a dry brush of Opal Magic, Aqua Rose Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint. 
The Dream title was painted with the two colours of magical's and water...

From the Dusty Attic shop I used the following...















Welcome to our September Board for 2016! Use the colours and words for Inspiration. Not only can you use Kraft, black or white cardstock but also it can be anything your heart desires to create, layouts, cards or an off the page project. The only "rule" is that you require Dusty Attic chipboard used on your masterpiece. Just add your link, name and country here to win a $100 Gift Voucher to the Dusty Attic website.


Every great dream begins with a dreamer. 
Always remember, 
you have within you the strength,
 the patience, 
and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. 
~Harriet Tubman~

Thank you for your visit...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...