Tuesday, September 27, 2016

~Tag~
Notable Range by Penelope Dee

Today just a very short post to show this Tag I created using papers, Penelope Dee, from a local producer, Trocraft...These papers are designed by Glenda Viljoen and this particular range, her second of three so far, is called Notable. From this range I used Documented and Memorabilia. I am very impressed with the quality of these papers. Apart from being beautiful designed, they are very strong and durable...On this Tag particularly I used a lot of media and fluid to test the amount of media it can take, and I am pleasantly impressed with the durability!!!







From Dusty Attic I used a Artsy Frame #3. I painted it with the Red Rust Paste from Finnabair and once dry, distressed it with a sanding block. I then painted some Steel Shimmer Glitz Spray from Lindy's Stampgang onto the raw parts. The parcel of letters are from the Memorabilia sheet from Notable tied with a piece of string and a Oh so Beautiful button from Penelope Dee's 'Just Button It', a jar filled with buttons and embellishments also from Trocraft.





I did some stencilling with Texture Paste through the Leaves Stencil, added some half Pearls and beads from the embellishments, sprayed it all with Steampunk Sepia mist and splatted Red and Brown Rust Paste onto it all...

Thank you for your visit and I'll be back soon with another Layout made with the Notable Range....

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...