Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fabcraps Cards

We are having such a nice down pour of rain at the moment...ideal weather to try and get my blogging up to date! One thing that I do have to jump into is posting work on a new South African blog site called Scrap Africa...It was created by Svetlana and Evgenia together with a Design Team of some great South African Scrapping Divas! 

I made these two cards to partake in their Fabscraps Paper challenge...There for I used  Timeless Travel; Stamp and Flower papers. I also used our local Enmarc Craft chippies.





I used a Page Corner; High Tide which I coloured and randomly embossed with clear UTEE. I added some micro beads between the layers of UTEE.










This is a Designer Frame; Nightingale. Once again I blended my colours, stamped some dots and coated with some crackle paint. The butterflies were coloured with Dazzle Mists and stamped with a butterfly image.

There...now I have these on my blog...now I just need to hop over to Scrap Africa and invite the girls to visit my blog... :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with their papers. I must get my utee out and give it a bash. I like the idea of the trapped micro beads...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!!! Thanks for playing with us..you know I love your work but I'll say it again..just gorgeous!!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...