Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Too Love

I made this LO for the March Sketch challenge at Dusty Attic...

These are my kids Francois and Chantelle in 1987! I always admire Belinda and Ingrid's use of paints and textures in their way of scrapping and wanted to give it a try as well! But as always, my work still looks soooo different from any one else's that it's only me knowing that I did try something else! I did however have fun doing this LO for as you will see from the 'before' photos, I had some fun playing with my Gesso!



Now let's have a look at the fun part!!!


All the elements,my hand made paper, the Dusty Attic pieces, some skeleton leaves were glued onto card stock. Then I painted Gesso onto it all and sprinkled some Diamond Dust onto it.



After it dried, I sprayed it all with Moon Shadow Mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang..







The title is Enmarc Aplhas; Old Typewriter Uppercase. Unfortunatly I can't get a photo too show the glimmering Diamond Dust...







Thank you for your visit...and who knows...maybe with a next LO I will be able to really do some thing  different!

3 comments:

  1. You had a whole lot of fun here..I can see that!! LOL!! It turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to come take a closer look - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Patricia! I really like the outcome of your Gesso Fun! Something I would like to try out as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...