Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scrap Africa ~ Challenge #5 ~ Keep Calm....

The next challenge on Scrap Africa has been posted! It is a fun one were you get the phrase 'Keep Calm....' and you have to finish the title. Once again the Design Team all came up with different takes on this challenge! Please follow the link and join in this challenge!...

The Sponsor for this challenge is Kaisercraft ...



This was such an amazing adventure taking the cheetahs on a morning walk during our holiday last year in Plettenbergbaai... It was one of the most satisfying feelings interacting with these animals. To touch them and have them drink water out of a dish from your hand, "those photos must still be scrapped !' I just had difficulties with the one warning we got in our brief..." Although they have the most beautiful eyes...do not look them in the eyes..." sooooo difficult, for I just wanted to take their heads in my hands, look them in the eye and say...'Thank you for allowing me the honour of being in your presence for a while! "






Some crumpled flowers from Graphic 45...







Stamped and embossed with Ranger Antiquities / Cement.







Prima Say it with Studs...

Thank you for your visit...hope to see you at Scrap Africa as well...


An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.  ~Martin Buber




6 comments:

  1. Patricia I totally like what you did here! very interesting LO! and yeah, one should be very calm to do this! :-)))
    thank you very much for you wonderful work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a beautiful layout, with a vintage feel to it! Absolutely love the flowers and the bling! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Patricia :-)

    thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, those are amazing photos! and a
    lovely scrapbook page to display them.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I have become a follower so I can see how your CC2 turns out.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Patricia. I am soo glad you popped by to see my layout and comment as it has meant I can come by to see your blog. This layout is stunning and lucky you to go walkies with these beautiful animals. And you have some lovely challenge blogs which I can go and have a nosey at to boot! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Patricia... You have the MOST beautiful LOs...

    Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with me... Your style is my style...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...