Sunday, November 17, 2013

~ Pillow Box and Tag for Tresors de Luxe ~

Good Morning on this Sunday to all my 'Lacy' friends...Hope you had a wonderful week, got a good rest and are ready and geared up for another week!

Receiving so many beautiful pieces of lace from Lucy makes me look at other projects apart from my usual pages to showcase just how pretty and versatile her laces are...I have seen a few Pillow boxes lately, made from the plastic cases that embossing folders come in...having thrown mine away and certainly not wanting to buy any more soon, I cut mine with my Cameo using two sheets of Maja Design Papers and decorated it with various Tresors de Luxe Laces, Appliqués and Flowers.



At the bottom I used a section of  Lace that I adorned with some half Pearls.






I cut Appliqués from two of my laces and also used some of the beautiful Shabby Chic Fabric Flowers...




These are just the most precious flowers with their gold splatters...One of a kind!





This is the other side of the box. It is pretty much the same as the front, also cut the Appliqués and some flowers... 





These were cut from the same lace that I used at the bottom of the box...As I said before...Lucy's laces are beautifly versatile to cut as Appliqués and the quality is so amazing...no fraying at all!

~~~~~

I had to follow Renea's idea and also made a Tag from my left overs...as I am going to send this box as a gift to a friend, filled with some scraping goodies, I will write my message to her on the Tag...



I am in the habit lately of using a Tag to try out my mists or new masks and stencils, thus I had a Tag available as background that I just needed to fill up with papers and some Tresors bits and pieces...




These are the flowers and Laces that I have used...


  
Dusty Shabby Chic Fabric Roses
PL-018



Ivory Venice Appliqué Lace
LA-007



Ivory Venice Bridal Guipure Lace Trim
LA-021



Venice, Guipure Appliqué Lace Trim
LA-101

I used the following Maja Design Papers
Vintage Summer Basics 1922, 1933

Thank you for your visit...will be back soon with another project...

Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made,
 and forgot to put a soul into.
  ~Henry Beecher~
Life Thoughts, 1858

5 comments:

  1. Stunning!! my birthday is next month ..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Patricia! Such a stunning and elegant little piece! Love that tag too....just beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous.. will be a perfectly feminine and pretty gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A totally stunning piece Patricia!!! Have been admiring it on fb for a few days now and finally had the time to have a good look ... so glad I did. I absolutely love this. Whoever is going to receive it is a very lucky lady and, I'm sure they will treasure it!!
    Exquisite!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet and pretty box! and the tag is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...