Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dream Passionately
March - Prima Product Pick

Hello dear Bloggy friends...

I am scrapping in on the last skins of my bottom for this Prima Product Pick challenge!!!

I made this canvas with a lot of Love for some one special...have finally also done a paintbrush alter, and boy it was such fun...will have to do another one soon...


Using the beautiful Teal colours from the Prima mood board I used Glistening Waves Color Bloom Mist and Tea Stain Mist on the background. The Teal flower behind the Resin Angel is a very old Prima flower that I have had for ages, and finally I found a use for it on this canvas. The rest of the flowers as well as the Glass Pebble are also from Prima.





The wings are from Dusty Attic and were placed in warm water for a few seconds to separate the three layers. I curled them a little, let them dry and gave them a final blast with my Heat gun to really make them curl. They were painted with Silver and Teal paints and the two top layers were dusted with Gold, Blue, Copper and Green Perfect Pearls.





I used Modelling Paste and White Crackling Pastes from Art Basics.





Between the brushes I painted a little Lime Wedge Mist as accent. I also have some Mulberry Mica Flakes and Pearl Glass Glitter on here. I also coloured some of the Glass Glitter with alcohol ink for extra colour.




Hold fast to dreams, 
for if dreams die, 
life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.



Thank you for having a look at my work...always appreciate any visits!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! Your someone special with love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to come visit you, lol. I saw Your canvas on facebook and wanted to take a coser look, I`m totally in awe over it. Just loooove all the textures and details. Teal is also my fav colour so what is there not to love, lol. Amazing job!!! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delicious! What an excellent job you have done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beauty here Patricia, loving the texture and the colors , magnificent piece .. love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh-la-laaaa!!!! Dis alweer bitterlik mooi Patrysie!!! Ek vrek oor jou kleure en al die teksture en mooistis goettirkies wat jy bygevoeg het!! Ek wil ook so 1-niekie aandurf . . . . maar het nie al sulke produkte nie, behalwe die canvas en hordes ou kwasse!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...