Friday, March 6, 2015

Dream
Scraps of Elegance February Kit

In the February kit, 'Lisa's Love Notes' from Scraps of Elegance...we have several sheets of Prima's Epiphany Collection Papers...As well as a gorgeous selection of different Prima flowers!!! I put them all to good use on this page with a photo of Michelle.




I tore and layered two sheets and curled the edges. I wet my background paper with some water and flicked some of the 'Love Struck' glaze from the Colour Add-on onto it resulting in a bleeding effect.  I made a paste using the DeciArt texture paste mixed with some Champagne Gelatos from the Creativity Add-on which I spread through the Crafters Workshop stencil. I also did some stencilling with the Verca Colour, also from the Colour Add-on...





I painted the chipboard with the glaze and added a little of the Stampendous Mica Fragments.





The vellum Hearts are from Jillibean Soup...in the Element Add-on.





To achieve the curled and distressed look of the black Tulle from the Main Kit...I used my Heat-gun to melt the edges...very carefully, otherwise you will burn it! I did mine before I added the photo for the heat will damage the photo. I also did some stamping with the Blue Fern stamps from the Elements Add-on.





I will soon have another project ready for you...in the meantime you can see more gorgeous work from my fellow Design Team friends here at the Scraps of Elegance Blog...
Also visit the Scraps of Elegance Shop to sign up for the monthly kits...

Look at us,
 said the violets blooming at her feet,
 all last winter we slept in the seeming death
 but at the right time God awakened us, 
and here we are to comfort you.
 ~Edward Payson Rod~

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and I love the mica chips on the chippie. I keep forgetting I have them and to use them :P Too much stuff... I don't know where it is... love the stencils too... especially the flower one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, so many lovely details too.. Stunning photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...