Friday, January 6, 2012

~~~ First post for 2012! ~~~

Today will be a loooong post for I want to share my two LO's and a card that I made to participate in The Girly Grunge's DT call...
I loved making the LO's and they came out better than I anticipated...Especially the first one 'Love Notes' Now this is the second time I made this LO...The first time was back in Jan 2011 when I used Trina  McLune's sketch hosted by Dusty Attic...At the time I couldn't enter the sketch challenge as I did not have any DA products to use.I made the LO again,using DA's this time in order to show case it at Dusty Attic as well! Once again the photo's are of my two daughters Chantelle and Michelle aged 5 and 2 years at the time...that was round about 1992!!! I used the most beautiful Pixie Glen Collection from Prima.. Window View, Devon and Chip-A-Twitter. From Dusty Attic I used a piece of the Arc Window # 3 and an all time favorite Vine...



Some close ups....











The second LO is of my son Francois now age 28,when he was about 3 years old! For this LO I used Bo Bunny's extraordinary Et Cetera Collection. I just LOVE this distressed  range of theirs!I also used a Dusty Attic frame that I painted with two colors of Distress crackle paint and dusted with some Perfect Pearls powder.The rods I painted with Distress Stain and some gold Perfect Pearl powder...




Some more close ups...









And finally my card...I made a grungy Xmas card! I used Tim Holtz's Kraft-Core...just love how grunged it looks after I crumpled it and sprayed some Smootch Spritz on! The wall was painted with Gesso and acrylic paints...it has the most amazing texture to it...









Thank you to all that will visit my blog!

1 comment:

  1. ek raak sommer NAAAAAR as ek na jou ongelooflike mooi en vars idees kyk!!! Al 3 is uitmuntend en ek glo jy gaan 'n plek as DT losslaan! Ek hou baie van jou baksteen muurtjie op die kaartjie, ag alles is bitterlik mooi! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...