Thursday, August 16, 2012

Scrap Africa Challenge # 8

Good Morning to all my friends...

It's been a while since I last posted...sorry about that! You will get 2 posts today to try and make up for the absence...

Have a look at the new challenge hosted by Scrap Africa. Use this poster as inspiration.
You can use this phrase in your project or you can make a LO or a mini-album to tell your story, what was specifically good in that day.



Our sponsor for this challenge is Flourish with a Bling with this super price pack!



I used this photo of me and some German ladies that we met on a Catamaran cruise we went on during our vacation on Mauritius in 2007... I thought the phrase is quiet applicable to this photo...for I think life could be so GOOD living like this!!!





I was shown this frame over the weekend, the idea is to have a neat concertina fold...but of course I had to go and rough it up...a bit! 






This is a Dusty Attic piece that was Distress Inked, clear embossed, got some Distress Sticklers, and a puff of Dazzles mist!



I just love this beautiful flower from Prima...



This looks like phyllo pastry to me...



Another Dusty piece. Also distressed inked, stamped and dusted some Perfect Pearls onto it and finally a random coating of crackle medium...



We all need empty hours in our lives or we will have no time to create or dream.  ~Robert Coles

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the colours and swirls, everything....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie..you posted!!x I love seeing all the close-ups and on this layout I am especially in love with that Dusty Atti chippie after it's had the Patricia-treatment". It is beautiful and you mention phyllo pastry. last night whilst looking at your photo I tried to decide what that concertina fold reminded me of and that is definitely it..phyllo pastry :)So, this is what YOU call spoeg en plak?? Whatever!! LOL!!! Love it my friend...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous layout Patricia and just love the chippies and the amazing layering, distressing and colouring! Sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...