Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pion Easel Card...

Just a very short post to show my Easel Card that I made for Pion Designs Valentine Challenge...Knowing me, I think you will understand that I couldn't go for the typically dainty, soft, red, hearts galore kind of card...Lol...no, mine had to be a down to earth, Nature inspired, Bunny hopping kind...Taking into account as well that these are the limited papers of Pion that I have available...hahaha! At least my little Bunny Rabbit is delivering some flowers and the biggest Heartfelt Creation heart that he can carry! And I'm pretty sure that he just might have a box of chocolates hidden somewhere as well...



The papers I used were Correspondence from the Forget me not collection and Hope from Fairy tale of Spring...



I used a Lattice door from Imaginarium Designs, onto which I placed two James corner pieces as decoration. The door was inked with Ice Spruce and Pumice Stone DI...and some Picket Fence Distress Stickles rubbed onto it. The corner pieces I inked, then embossed with Peeled Paint Distress embossing powder and inked again...I raised the left side of the door, mainly to show off the Frosted film from Tim Holtz that I stamped an image on and adhered to the back of the door frame.



I made some Bitty Blossoms with the papers and used a piece of James Border as a stopper for my card...

Please remember to double click on my photos would you like a closer look.

The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them,
there ought to be as many for love. 
Margaret Atwood 

I used the following ID pieces...


Lattice Door IDS 0038


James Border IDB 009


James Corners IDC 0010





7 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i love all of the details on this one...stunning layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...this is sooo cute...just adore the little wabbit!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Patricia! Love this and love all the cute little details! The chippies are stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay beautiful thanks for playing with us at PION!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Patricia, and that cute rabbit really adds a precious component!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...