Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wonderful

February Prima Product Pick

Just a quick post today to show my take on the PPP... No Prima flowers on this one...only handmade ones using Prima papers!



This is my youngest daughter and grannies 'Spottie'...who sadly isn't with us any more...I masked some tree trunks using the Aspen Trees mask from The Crafters Workshop and Ranger Distress Embossing Powders.



15 Layers of Donna Salazar's Peony die made this flower...Some trinkets from Prima.



This more open bloom took 11 layers of petals. The glitter is Donna's Fairy Glitter.




 This is the PPP to use...



Prima Papers used...Songbird Collection; Zephyr
                                          Sun Kiss Collection; Lemon Ginger
                                     Whisper Collection; Enlightened

Thank you for your visit....Much love
Patricia

5 comments:

  1. I repeat!! Beautiful flowers, precious photo (super-precious photo...you know me when it comes to dogs..lol), gorgeous colours and a stunning layout!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was the dog that did the trick!!! lol..I will have to see that all my LO's have a dog in it... instant like from you then!!! Thank you Cathy....

      Delete
  2. This is just gorgeously beautiful Patricia!! I love this LO for the PPP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your work Patricia!!!
    Gorgeous LO!

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flowers..sigh...sooo beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...