Saturday, June 1, 2013

Some Tags

I realised that even though I Love lace and trims, and have quite a few beautiful pieces of it, it has been some time that I have used them on my work...I think you might see my next few LO's being adorned with lace and all my trinkets that I keep hoarding for better days!!!



I played around with some of my tags that I tried my home made texture paste and Lindy's Stampgang mist on. On this one I used Cotton Candy Pink, Glory of the Seas Gold and Blue Hawaiian Blue.



I coloured the lace with some Distress Inks. Just love the touch and smell of the texture paste... I used Johnson's Baby talcum Powder to make it... 





The metal Cameo was Gesso'ed and some pink and green paint added .



This background was inked with Distress Inks resulting in the texture paint absorbing some of the colours. A little stamping and an embroidered Lady element make this a Shabby Chic looking tag.





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog entry...Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow....so love your work girl...is always so detailed and intricate! Gorgeous, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...