Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tango


For this challenge I used these photos I found on Deviant Art...Learning to dance the Tango must be one of my ultimate dreams...Such a sensual dance, and if I can not learn to dance it myself, I would love to sit at a street café in Buenos Aires and watch loved ones dance the Dance of Love...



I used papers from the Timeless Amour Collection from Heartfelt Creations. I flipped and rotated the sketch. I used various techniques on the back ground paper...you will see stencilling, masking, stamping and embossing on it.





This is a Prima Swirl...so sweet with the little Gray Roses amongst the pearls.



Here I layered strips of paper with Tim Holtz Tissue Tape.





I started by stencilling with a mask and Donna Salazar's Mix'd Media Inx: Adobe. The misting was done with Lindy's Stampgang Mists: Clam Bake Beige and Glory of the Seas Gold. I randomly embossed areas with Stampendous Aged Ivory embossing Enamel. I used some bubble wrap to add my texture paint. The stamp is from Prima.



I placed two Tim Holtz Alterations Pediments die cuts back to back to form my corner element...with some Tissue Tape in the middle and a little piece of the swirl...

This is the sketch to follow.



And our price is  from Fabscraps.




And another price for a random draw!



Please visit Scrap Africa's blog to see what our Guest Designer Tina Walker and Sharon Fritchman  a previous Top 3 winner created with this sketch!

Socrates learned to dance when he was seventy
 because he felt that an essential part of himself had been neglected.  
~Source Unknown~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job with that sketch...I just love the gorgeous distressed layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LO texture and lace!! and I love the side panels of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Patricia...there are so many wonderful details on this page...just makes for an eye treasure!!! ;-) Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Patricia, finally I made a post to thank you for the beautiful prize and gift you sent me.. sorry for the cosmic delay!
    I really appreciate your little canvas and tag, they are in my craft room, I love them :)
    You re so kind and generous.

    thank you so much, ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...