Sunday, June 17, 2012

~ My little Kingdom ~

I have had a few friends ask me for photos of my Scrap room. Today was one of those rare occasions were it was spotless, therefore I quickly took a few before the great mess starts again!!!

I would love to, one day, redesign the entire room, but that will have to wait for my ship to finally stop sailing and dock! I am however thankful that I am fortunate enough to have a room to call my own and escape to for my own peace and tranquillity!

                      This then friends is ... My Scrap Room....!


In the pink boxes, a birthday gift from my friend Marlies, I have my Rub -ons. The plastic drawers house my lace and ribbons and bling, also some chipboard's. The shelves are filled with paints, mists, every thing to get inky with and containers with flowers.




Just look at this....spotless!



The black boxes have more ribbons, Prima goodies and yarn... I see I should get some more paper...my stack is looking a bit on the thin size! Sorry, but yes, see...I am a paper-o-holic!!! The ugly, really not fitting in at all, green drawers are were I keep my Tim Holtz dies, Spellbinder dies and other cutting tools.



My display area...which as you can see...desperately needs some work to..well..display! These cupboards house my albums, stamp albums, books and containers with embossing folders and dies.





My "Hearts Wall" 



These containers are were my other addiction is kept...my Distress Inks and other ink pads...




This is how I store my Stamps...I have 3 of these 3 ring binders with Stamps...




The rack that cost my Hubby the tip of his finger...displaying my Martha Steward punches.




And just to show what it usually looks like...messy and 'deur mekaar'!!! 




And not forgetting the most important item of the room... Sakari...Daughter Michelle's cat that I am currently playing foster mother to.

This then is a little of my room...hope you enjoyed seeing were I create...



The artist is a receptacle for the emotions that come from all over the place:  from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web.  ~Pablo Picasso




7 comments:

  1. oh wow!! no wonder such amazing pieces of art emerge from that room!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing space to work in. I love so many things about it. Sorry about your dh's fingertips, but the MS punch rack is awesome! I also love your work from previous posts and just became a follower. Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, stunning! you have lots of space and that rack with punches- omg!

    love it! thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved having a peek into your creative space. My cleaned up room never looks like that for long either...It was spotless before I started making 5 cards for an order, now it is organised chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Thank you for sharing with us. I love it. VERY jealous of all that desk space and of course the double tier spinning rack and it's friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Patricia-- love looking at other scrapnuts' rooms! I recognise your very creative hat from the photos I took of you at the recent Convention. The best thing about your room? What absolutely gorgeous natural light you get to work in. Ink on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL....I wish my room looked like this! I seem to work in chaos most of the time! ;-))
    Create...create...create!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...