Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scrap Africa Challenge # 12 - Filmstrip

~ PLAY ~ 

So what do you do when the challenge says ~ Use Film strips ~ ? You do just exactly that! I used Film strip Dies, Rub ons, Stamps and Ranger Film strip Ribbons! Are those enough Film strips you think?

This is Elizna's challenge for us at Scrap Africa... You have to go and have a look at the amazing LO's done by my fellow DT and our Guest Designers  Romy Veul and Tina...


I had this photo of my youngest daughter Michelle when she was about 18 months old. It suited the challenge so well.



I did some heavy distressing on this LO... I once saw a LO done by Natasha Naranjo Aguirre, were she did a grunged LO with a photo of her baby son. I was so impressed by it, for she still captured his sweetness in between the grunge...I actually love how this LO turned out...














                                               Our sponsor this month is A flair for buttons (etsy shop)







The prize is 2 cute button packs.  One randomly chosen winner, will find these buttons in their Christmas stocking!!! ;-)




Secondly, our faithful sponsor FabScraps
Check out the wonderful goodies below.




 You have until 31st December to upload your projects.


5 comments:

  1. Uhmmm...do you have any film strips left after this layout..???I swear you used every available film strip there is on the market but you did it brilliantly!! :) Beautiful, beautiful layout my friendie and such a sweetie-pie pic of Michelle :)As always..a feast for the eyes ...so glad you are scrapping like a demon again :) You must be feeling fit as a fiddle again :) So happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna miss you too but I will be back before you even realize I was gone..lol!! Thank you for your wonderful friendship and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a super-wonderful 2013 my friend :) Take care and be safe over the festive period:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel of this LO. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Patricia! Love that grungy look to your layout...and done so very well and delicately!!! ;-) Stunning work gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed discovring every detail of your layout. Great!
    I have also created one using filmstrip, have a look and if you like, make yourself a member of my blog:)! http://paperscrapsandscissors.blogspot.be/ Happy 2013, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...