Thursday, December 20, 2012

~ My 10 Favourite LO's of 2012 ~

It is time again to comply a list of my 10 favourite LO's... Once again they showcase my love of working with chipboard pieces... It seems as if my style hasn't changed much this past year, still love the layers and the distressing! I did work with some interesting new products though and tried my hand at different new techniques...

I linked the photos, please visit the individual posts for more details and close ups...


    BELIEVE


This must be my al time favourite...love the effect of all the painting and misting on the chippies, and my technique of heating the UTEE until just melted and then having the mists pool in the cavity's...just have to love all the texture achieved this way!


    DREAM  


Another LO that turned out quite different from what I had in mind. Here I used the webbing spray on the window frame with alcohol inked transparency behind it resulting in a gorgeous effect.

    
    LOVELY 



Love working with Prima products...who doesn't? And I got a great stash of the most beautiful Le Coque flower...it will be seen in quite a few more LO's in future...


   SOULFUL



Linsdys Stamp Gang mists are great on chipboard...one of the new products for the year!


    SWEET MEMORIES



Had a lot of fun creating this LO...lots of stamping, misting and texture added.


    ANGEL 


The most saddest one of the year...having to have said goodbye to our best friend of 15 years...a well loved member of our family, was an honour to create this LO in memory of Balkie...Showing another favourite chipboard technique...soaking and layering the chipboard.


    TREASURE


Sad knowing I won't see this LO any more as it was an auction piece at a conference that I taught at...At least I know the proceeds bought a bag of dog food as this was a fund riser for an animal shelter...Also some lovely texture on the chipboards...


    ENCOURAGE


Loved dressing this Enmarc door and bricks!!! The door was inked, UTEE'd, stamped and inked again! The bricks were also inked, texture pasted and inked again. 



   NEW WHEELS


With this LO I let the grunge come out a bit...just look at the grungy splashes of UTEE and Lindys!




A precious photo, baby me with Daddy...This frame looks stunning with the ironworks embossed with Stampendous Age enamel...

Thank you for scrolling through my favourites with me...

5 comments:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous and you have a very unique style. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are all stunning!! I love how you incorporate your embellishments...simply stunning work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Patricia...love your work and your layouts! You always do the special effects so well and your layering...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking a look through "Favorites" posts :)- beautiful work!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning LOs all of them!!! Love all the layers and the creative use of chippies!! Thanks for the link to the new company in your next post also! They look exciting and I hope they become available in the UK at some point....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...