Monday, April 16, 2012

Lovely...



This month sketch by Michelle Grant for the Dusty Attic April Sketch Challenge...

And my take on her beautiful Sketch...

I used Pion Papers. The feathery flower is from Prima flowers ( isn't it just too gorgeous? ) The other flowers are from Petaloo. From Dusty I used Botanic Accent #2 and Fancy Trim #6. They were just inked and embossed and some Distress Stains rubbed over them.

The photos are of Chantelle! I also used Catherine Lane's tutorial on Raised Stitching to stitch the circle...Thanks for the super tutorial Cath!













Thank you for looking...have a great Monday and week ahead!

5 comments:

  1. Your stitching is stunning Patricia..your layout is stunning..your flowers are stunning...ek kan my heeltemal verkyk aan daardie geel blom wat jy in die perfekte plekkie geplaas het. Love what you did with the sketch. It really is a beautiful layout :) Good luck with the challenge my friend :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely! I am just learning this "use a sketch" and go thing so I am thrilled to see your take on this sketch. Lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lush flowers. I need to get back into scrapping again, have been doing too many Timmy tags...love what you did with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take of the Sketch, love the photos and that feathery flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Patricia...thanks for the link to Cathy's tutorial. Congrats on the DT spot at Scrapbook Studio.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...