Monday, April 2, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101

I enrolled for Tim Holtz's online classes called Creative Chemistry 101...now I thought last years workshop hosted by Tim was the highlight of my life...( yea, I am a total Tim junkie!!! ) but these one on one classes were an absolute fascinating experience! I have a lot of catching up to do and postings to post...but that is the beauty of these classes, I have life long access to them and can finish my tags at my own time, and as I obtain the supplies needed! I want however to show this front page that I made for my class file...

This photo was taken during last years convention and I thought it perfect to adorn my file! I used various of the techniques taught by Tim...and of course had to crown him King of Grunge!!!



I will certainly miss my morning coffee shared with Tim, and hope that he will seriously consider CC 102 and 103 and....well you get the picture?

I will share more photos of my tags in days to come.
Thank you for stopping by....have a wonderful, creative week ahead!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with this Patricia very very nice background & love the color combos. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you so very much for your comment!And for becoming a follower as well...I feel honoured! Would love to see your blog as well,but couldn't find a link any were yet?

      Delete
  2. Very Nice! The crown is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy...yes isn't the crown just fitting? Lol...

      Delete
  3. Isn't it fun to meet Tim?! My best friend and I call Tim the Rockstar of Scrapbooking because, well... that's what he is. A photo of the two of us with Tim is on my desk as we speak... Nice job on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totaly Tim smitten...my friends find it hard to understand but they just keep a straight face when ever I ramble on...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Vic...thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous cover. Didn't we all have the best crafting time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cover really looks like some chemistry, I LIKE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love your cover and Tim! Perfect colors and techniques and of course a perfect fitting for the crown! Ha! I get it when you said your friends just look at you when you go on and on about him. I got his Conpendium of Curiosities 2 book by ordering off of his blog just so I could get the autographed version! I love it! I loved Chemistry 101 and am sad that it is over. Visit me any time at http://blueroomink.blogspot.com/ or in my new etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRoomInk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the techniques. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...