Thursday, April 19, 2012

Doing the Happy Dance !!!



As some of you might already know... Scrapbook Studio announced their first ever Design Team yesterday! And yes ...WHOOP WHOOP... I was one of the ladies asked to join them on their team!

This will be something quiet new to me as Cariena will be kitting our LO's...that means that my Designs will actually be bought and made by other scrappers! What a daunting idea...but the worst part is ...I have to write instructions...Now most who have seen me scrap know that I do not measure anything...there for I will have to start thinking in terms of cm when I do my Design Team LO...I suppose there is always something new to learn!

I am looking forward to working with Cariena, her sales team and my fellow DT members. Please feel free to follow Scrapbook Studio's  Blog or follow us on Facebook to see how this new adventure of mine is going!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are going to do a fab job...don't worry about the measurements, they can be taken later, that is how I do it otherwise it takes the fun out of creating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...